Order na sa Shopee

Order na sa Shopee
Click ad to go to Shopee

18.8.16

Aga Muhlach returns to ABS-CBN




You win some, you lose some. Aga Muhlach is back in ABS-CBN. Aga signed a contract with the Kapamilya network today, August 18, 2016. On the day when news leaked out that Kris Aquino transferred management to GMA.



Aga Muhlach's signing a deal with ABS-CBN marks the former matinee idol's return to showbiz after retirement and dabbling in politics in Bicol.

Aga said that the offer to be a judge in the upcoming show Pinoy Boyband Superstar made him decide to return to showbiz. “I am just happy to be back and thank you ABS-CBN. Just like that parang ito na andito ako today. Of course the past couple of days I was kinda nervous really kasi parang ang tagal kong nagpahinga talaga, nagbakasyon ako. I was just with my family the whole time and with friends and I lived a super normal life so hindi ko pa alam kung papano bumalik to work,” he said.

Aga also said that he is already looking forward to working with the other Pinoy Boyband Superstar judges, Vice Ganda, Yeng Constantino, and Sandara Park:

“Si Vice, I’ve met Vice twice or three times pa lang. We said hi, of course we all know him and Yeng (Constantino) and Sandara (Park). Masaya ‘to. I’m excited. You have my 100 percent here. It’s gonna be fun.”

And despite rumors of a split up with wife Charlene Gonzales-Muhlach, it seems that the rumor is just that, a rumor. Aga said he consulted his wife about his showbiz comeback and return to ABS-CBN:

“Mentoring so it’s good so when it was offered to me, I talked to my wife parang I think this is the right path, ito ‘yung unang pagbukas ng pinto sa tamang pagpasok, sabi ko, so galing.”

Popular Posts