Order na sa Shopee

Order na sa Shopee
Click ad to go to Shopee

30.9.08

Janina San Miguel withdraw from Miss World

Janina San Miguel, the Philippines bet to the 2008 Miss World Beauty Pageant has withdrawn from the Miss World competition and she cited personal reasons. Janina San Miguel is to be replaced by Bb. Pilipinas 1st Runner Up, Danielle Castano.

Janina San Miguel became the subject of ridicule when she won as Bb. Pilipinas - World (Miss Philippines World), eventhough her answer in the Q and A portion of the Bb. Pilipinas Pageant was not well received as she spoked in Carabao English.

Here is a transcript and a recap of what Janina San Miguel has answered in the Bb. Pilipinas Pageant Night Q and A Portion:

Paolo Bediones (Host): Janina, how are you?
Janina San Miguel: I'm fine.
Paolo Bediones: Alright, so you won two of the major awards - Best in Long Gown, Best in Swimsuit, do you feel any pressure right now?
Janina San Miguel: No, I don't feel any pressure right now.
Paolo Bediones: Confident! Alright! Please choose a name of the judge.
Paolo Bediones: We have Miss Vivienne Tan.
Vivienne Tan: Good Evening.
Janina San Miguel: Good Evening.
Vivienne Tan: The question is, what role did your family play to you as candidate to Binibining Pilinas?
Janina San Miguel: Well, my family's role for me is so important b'coz there was the wa- they're, they was the one who's... very... Hahahaha... Oh I'm so sorry, Ahhmm... My pamily... My family... Oh my god... I'm...
(Paolo Bediones: Pwede ka magtagalog,ok lang) Ok, I'm so sorry... I... I told you that I'm so confident... Eto, Ahhmm, Wait... Hahahaha, Ahmmm, Sorry guys because this was really my first pageant ever b'coz I'm only 17 years old and ahahaha I, I did not expect that I came from, I came from one of the taf 10. Hmmm, so... but I said dot my family is the most important persons in my life. Thank you.

Popular Posts