Order na sa Shopee

Order na sa Shopee
Click ad to go to Shopee

6.10.16

Rufa Mae Quinto Babae ang Ipinagbubuntis


It’s a girl for Rufa Mae Quinto and fiancee Trevor Magallanes. Mahigit apat na buwan na ang ipinagbubuntis ni Rufa Mae Quinto o 17 weeks exactly.

Rufa Mae Quinto is now 38 years old while Trevor Magallanes is 29. Last May 2016, they were interviewed and was asked about their age difference.

“To me, age is not a factor; what affects me is how age could affect how you could start a family. That’s my only a concern. I want to have a baby”, Trevor said.

“He wants to give me a baby na, pero no need to rush naman kasi may time pa naman. That’s why we wanna get married para we will be blessed more,” Rufa Mae said.

Rufa Mae Quinto will be very much pregnant when she and Trevor will have a Christian wedding celebration on November 25 at the Ortigas branch of The Blue Leaf Events Place.

Popular Posts