Order na sa Shopee

Order na sa Shopee
Click ad to go to Shopee

22.9.16

Robert Pattinson Has Not Come Out as Gay


No, Robert Pattinson has not just come out as gay. A news report went viral reporting that Twilight star Robert Pattinson has come out as gay.
Turned out, it was a fake news report suggesting that Twilight star Robert Pattinson has come out as gay.

Two hoax websites, ‘Now88News’ and ‘Times of Education’ both carried similar reports with a headline that says: “TWILIGHT STAR ROBERT PATTINSON FINALLY COMES OUT AS GAY”.

It claimed Robert Pattinson “admitted to a secret holiday romance with 31-year-old male model Brad Owens”, falsely claiming he said: “I completely fell for this guy and at first I thought I was confused with my emotions and I did not want to let my female fans down … “But after careful consideration I felt it was best to come out to the public and confirm that I am gay.”

Popular Posts