Order na sa Shopee

Order na sa Shopee
Click ad to go to Shopee

16.9.15

John Prats and Isabel Oli Expecting a Baby

Isabel Oli is pregnant. Her husband, John Prats posted in his Instagram account, an ultrasound photo of their unborn child. John Prats said:"Can't wait to meet our #BabyDynamite . Thank you God for this wonderful blessing:)  #ExcitedParents #Speechless I love you @missisabeloli , I'm sure you'll be a great mom. #TheDynamiteFam."

For her part, Isabel OLi said: "Even though my birthday is still a month from now, God already gave me one of His best gifts. We are happy to know that there will be a sweet addition to our lovely family. I'm already in love with you my lil precious one. Thank You so much Lord Jesus Christ for this gift. Hubb @iamjohnprats this is it!!! I'm sure you'll be the best Dad in the whole wide world. Love you so much❤️️ #BabyDynamite."

John Prats and Isabel Oli got married last May 16, 2015 in Batangas.

Popular Posts