Order na sa Shopee

Order na sa Shopee
Click ad to go to Shopee

26.11.15

James Yap attends Bimby First Communion


James Yap attended the First Communion of son Bimby despite the earlier rant of Kris Aquino in her IG account that James Yap ignored or declined her invitation to attend Bimby's First Communion.



James Yap posted the communion photo and captioned it with how he loves his son Bimby:

Bimb, congratulations on your First Holy Communion. Palagi mong gawing gabay si God hanggang sa paglaki mo. I love you so much my son at ang love ko sayo ay ang isang bagay na 'di kayang alisin ng nino man sa akin. God bless you anak at napaka-ligaya ni Papa na nagkasama tayo muli!

Kris Aquino clarified what happened, which turned out to be a miscommunication:

The TRUE STORY: nagkausap kami ni James, and I showed him my phone w/ no reply, and he showed me his where he replied- October 31 after I sent my 2nd text. It could be that I am using an iPhone & his was Samsung. I was using iMessage, my roaming was on but I turned off data roaming on that phone and relied on wifi. I checked my messages in settings & SEND AS SMS was ON. The text invitation was sent Oct 31 while we were in Hawaii... It is hard to be an ex couple, but for the love of a child, we just have to set aside differences & work on mutual respect. Patience & Effort lang talaga.


Kawawang James.



Popular Posts