Order na sa Shopee

Order na sa Shopee
Click ad to go to Shopee

8.10.15

Sexy Interview of Alden Richards

Many find Alden Richards not just a cutie but also a hottie! Here is a sexy interview conducted years ago by Ricky Lo on Alden Richards: Alden Richards is a Capricorn, born on Jan. 2, 1992. Alden stands 5’10”; weighs 160 lbs.; and wears small/medium-size shirt, size-27-30 briefs and size-10 shoes.



Q: Are you ready for sexy roles (love scenes, semi-nudity, etc.)?
A: “If given the chance, yes. But no nudity for now. Love scenes? Hmmmmm…I guess I’m ready.”

What workout do you do?
“I do regular upper-body workout for my chest, arms, biceps, triceps, shoulders, back and, most especially, my abs.

” What part of your body needs improvement?

 “My shoulders. I have a small upper frame which I must have inherited from my dad. We have the same body structure. Also, my lower abs still have baby fats.”

 What part of your body is most vulnerable?

 “My wrist because it’s the most over-used part in weight-lifting.”

 What part of your body is your favorite?

 “My biceps because they develop really fast. It’s the part of my body that I love to work on.”

 What part of a girl’s body do you notice first? 

“The curves and the fingernails.”

 What else in a girl turns you on?

 “Somebody who can carry a good conversation.”

 And what’s in a girl that turns you off?

 “Bad hygiene.”

 How’s your love life? Do you have a girlfriend? 

“Single, and still searching.”

 Do you have a nightlife?

 “I don’t usually go out at night. But if I find time I party but very seldom.” 

Favorite sleepwear?

“Nothing on, just comfortable boxer shorts...that’s it!”

 Last thing that you do before you go to sleep?

 “Watch TV while surfing the net.” 

First thing that you do before you wake up?

 “Brush my teeth, make my bed and cook my breakfast.”

 How do you unwind, cope with stress? Massage or meditation? What sport do you play?

 “Massage is one of my weaknesses. I love being massaged a lot! But I need a good masseur. I don’t have time for sports these days. I used to play ball, run and bike.”

 Favorite hideaway?

 “My room; it’s my comfort zone. Inside it, I can do whatever I want.”

 How long does it take you to fix yourself?

 “After taking a bath, it usually takes me 30 minutes to get ready.”

 Are you vain like most good-looking guys?

 “Yes, I am. I’d be a hypocrite if I say that I’m not.”

 Name three men that you think have nice bodies.

 “Hugh Jackman, Dingdong Dantes and Manny Pacquiao.”

 And three women that you think have nice bodies.

 “Rhian Ramos, Megan Fox and Sam Pinto.”

 Using only body language, how would you make a girl know that you admire her?

 “By just looking at her eyes and giving her a look of importance.”

Popular Posts