Order na sa Shopee

Order na sa Shopee
Click ad to go to Shopee

10.8.08

The many Children of Gabby Concepcion

In his self-titled music album, Gabby Concepcion, yes dear you heard it right, Gabby Concepcion has an album too and not just that, Gabby Concepcion will also have a concert at the Music Museum soon, Gabby Concepcion in the "Acknowledgement" portion of the said album all accounted for his children from different women. The "Acknowledgement" said:

Gabby Concepcion

“My talented daughter (KC by Sharon Cuneta) who manages to make me laugh with her one liners; my supportive and thoughtful daughter (Garie by Grace Ibuna) who turns on all the TV at home so my Iisa Pa Lamang teleserye gets high ratings; my lovely daughter (Chloie by Jenny Syquia) who I miss so dearly; my youngest daughter (Samantha Alexis by current wife Genevieve) who makes me forget all my aches and pains after a long day’s work.”

The carrier single of the Gabby Concepcion album is "Iisa Pa Lamang." Iisa Pa Lamang the single, also has a music video. Iisa Pa Lamang is also the comeback primetime TV series where Gabby Concepcion also stars.

Gabby Concepcion Track Listing:

1. Iisa Pa Lamang

2. Nakapagtataka

3. When I Met You

4. Sana Ay Ikaw Na Nga

5. Come What May (feat. Nina)

6. Ako Pa Ba?

7. Just Once

8. Give Me A Chance

9. Kung Kailangan Mo Ako

10. Hanggang

11. Please Forgive Me

12. Manila- Awitin Mo...Isasayaw Ko

And yeah, Gabby Concepcion will be having a two-night major concert at the Music Museum on August 15 & 16.

Popular Posts