Order na sa Shopee

Order na sa Shopee
Click ad to go to Shopee

19.6.08

Jamilla Obispo wants to be a Kapuso

Jamilla Obispo, of the first PBB Teen Edition minus the Plus, wants to be a GMA Kapuso star. "I wanted to try to be a Kapuso, and I really wanted to be a Kapuso. Hopefully I will sign a contract with GMA-7. Actually my manager is fixing it. So I hope they'll (GMA-7) trust me," Jamilla said.
The 19-year-old mother from Laguna, who once worked on a girlie bar, wants to be recognized as a "kontrabida" and as a sexy actress doing serious drama roles. She once posed for a men's magazine using a screen name "Natalia" which is something similar to her second name "Natalie", that mag shoot was when Katrina Halili graced its cover.. She again posed for the May 2007 issue of FHM Philippines, this time using her present screen name, Jamilla Obispo.

Jamilla also wants to pose again for a men's magazine if there is an offer. "I want to try other magazines and if I really want the layout and all, I'll definitely go for it," Jamilla reiterated.

Jamilla also revealed that she wants to transfer to GMA because of Marvin Agustin.

"I saw him (Marvin Agustin) one time in a mall carrying his twins. It was so sweet. Rarely do I see a responsible man like him," she said.

Popular Posts